Forum: Ruby Where is Wee?

Saji N. Hameed (Guest)
Hi Michael,

From where does one grab the latest version of wee?
( the rubyforge version is not the latest, right?)
saji
--

--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center
1463 U-dong, Haeundae-gu,                               +82 51 745 3951
BUSAN 612-020, KOREA                        removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Fax: +82-51-745-3999
Michael N. (Guest)
Saji N. Hameed wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> From where does one grab the latest version of wee?
> ( the rubyforge version is not the latest, right?)

Hi,

The best way is to download the most current version from
http://github.com/mneumann/wee/tree/master:

  git clone git://github.com/mneumann/wee.git

Version 2.0 of wee will be out very soon. Basically, I just have to
clean up some examples, before I'll release it.

Regards,

  Michael
Michael N. (Guest)
on 2009-04-07 14:30
Michael N. wrote:
> Saji N. Hameed wrote:
>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> From where does one grab the latest version of wee?
>> ( the rubyforge version is not the latest, right?)
>
> Hi,
>
> The best way is to download the most current version from
> http://github.com/mneumann/wee/tree/master:
>
>   git clone git://github.com/mneumann/wee.git
>
> Version 2.0 of wee will be out very soon. Basically, I just have to
> clean up some examples, before I'll release it.

I just release Wee 2.0.0, so you can install it via:

  gem install wee --version=2.0.0

Regards,

  Michael