Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails, Jquery, Pagination & form submission

Preethi S. (Guest)

I'm having a page in which i'm listing a list of profiles with
pagination(done in Jquery).(see the attachment)

I'm having a delete option in my page which has to take all the checked
rows i'm selecting(irrespective of in which page i'm submitting from)

The issue is that, when i'm doing delete, only the current page's
selected checkboxes are passed to the controller, whereas it has to pass
the checked rows of all the pages.

Am i missing something?
What is the solution for this.
Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks
Shree J. (Guest)
Preethi, you can set the attribute name to the check boxes as ids of the
record, when you click on to the checkboxes and press delete, you can
collect the ids and delete them!
Regards
Shree

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Preethi S. <
Preethi S. (Guest)
on 2009-04-06 15:25
Shree Jay wrote:
> Preethi, you can set the attribute name to the check boxes as ids of the
> record, when you click on to the checkboxes and press delete, you can
> collect the ids and delete them!
> Regards
> Shree
>
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Preethi S. <

Thanks Jay
Yes, My checkboxes's id is checked_values[]
but the thing is, i'm getting only the checked_values[] of the current
page but not the next or previos pages' values which are also checked in
pagination.
How to solve this?