Forum: RSpec RSpec Formats with Strange Characters

Brandon O. (Guest)

Sorry for another post. I have spec.opts writing certain formats to
certain
files. It looks like this:

--colour
--format progress
--format nested:doc/nested.txt
--format profile:doc/profile.txt
--loadby mtime
--reverse

So I took a look at doc/nested.txt, and it shows the following:

/contact/index
  the contact form
    before it has been submitted
      should have a subject dropdown box
      should have a name field
  should show the contact form

Finished in 0.656 seconds

3 examples, 0 failures

It was working ok a few weeks ago, so I'm confused.

Thanks,
Brandon
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 5:35 AM, Brandon O.

> Sorry for another post. I have spec.opts writing certain formats to certain
> files. It looks like this: --colour --format progress --format
> nested:doc/nested.txt --format profile:doc/profile.txt --loadby mtime
> --reverse So I took a look at doc/nested.txt, and it shows the following:
> /contact/index   the contact form     before it has been submitted [32m
>  should have a subject dropdown box [32m      should have a name field [32m
>  should show the contact form Finished in 0.656 seconds [32m3 examples, 0
> failures It was working ok a few weeks ago, so I'm confused. Thanks, Brandon
> Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 6:50 AM
> To: rspec-users
> Subject: Re: [rspec-users] RSpec Formats with Strange Characters
>

> Please describe your environment. OS, various versions etc.

Ruby 1.8.7, RSpec 1.2.2, Cygwin on Windows Vista.

Thanks,
Brandon