Forum: RSpec [ANN] BDD w/Rails class in June

Zach D. (Guest)
I apologize in advanced if this seems like a shameless plug, but it
feels like an appropriate place to announce it. The first week of June
I'm going to teaching a class on BDD w/Rails in sunny west Michigan:

Announcement - http://mutuallyhuman.com/2009/4/3/bdd-with-rails-class
Course - http://ideafoundry.info/behavior-driven-development

Happy rubying,

--
Zach D.
http://www.continuousthinking.com

> I apologize in advanced if this seems like a shameless plug, but it
> feels like an appropriate place to announce it. The first week of June
> I'm going to teaching a class on BDD w/Rails in sunny west Michigan:
>
> Announcement - http://mutuallyhuman.com/2009/4/3/bdd-with-rails-class
> Course - http://ideafoundry.info/behavior-driven-development

This looks great Zach. I'd love to go myself! :-)

Good luck with it!

Aslak