Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 name parameter to rbgerr_define_gerror should be const gchar *

Nikolai W. (Guest)
The name parameter to rbgerr_define_gerror should be const gchar *,
not gchar *.  (I'm still trying to remember what my password was for
my account so that I can apply CVS patches again.)
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] name parameter to rbgerr_define_gerror should
be const gchar *" on Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:11:24 +0200,
  Nikolai W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> The name parameter to rbgerr_define_gerror should be const gchar *,
> not gchar *.  (I'm still trying to remember what my password was for
> my account so that I can apply CVS patches again.)

Thanks for your suggestion.
I've applied your suggestion.

--
kou