Forum: GNU Radio RE: Question about latency

Firas A. (Guest)

> On Fri, 4/3/09, Matigakis E. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't have a BasicRX db. Can't I do the same with RFX2400?

You can do the test with RFX2400 but you have to disable auto T/R switch
to use TX/RX sma for tx and RX2 for RX (after using select antenna
command).

> Is it dangerous to burn the db if I connect the input to the  output
> directly?
>
> Manolis

Don't ever connect RX to TX directly without attenuator. Use about 30 dB
attenuator.

Best Regards,

Firas