Forum: Ruby net/http - adding an HTTP method

Bruno A. (Guest)
I've made this patch to http.rb in the net/http module to add the TRACK
method. Is this ok? Is there another way to do it?
Eric H. (Guest)
On Apr 3, 2009, at 04:41, Bruno Antunes wrote:

> I've made this patch to http.rb in the net/http module to add the
> TRACK
> method. Is this ok? Is there another way to do it?
>
> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3545/http_add...

Your indentation is broken for the second chunk.

You should submit your patch to http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/