Forum: GNU Radio benchmark_rx.py in Digital-bert

yufeng wang (Guest)
Hi, dear all,

I was trying to using the benchmark_rx.py in the digital-bert file to
receive a BPSK modulated signal from another USRP using
benchmark_tx.py, the problem is that even I did not run the
benchmark_tx.py, I am still receiving sth with benchmark_rx.py, could
anyone explain this to me? or do I have to modify some codes in
benchmark_rx.py? I'm using center frequency of 900 M. Thanks a lot!

--
Best wishes,

Yufeng
Eric B. (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:09:19AM -0400, yufeng wang wrote:
> --
> Best wishes,
> Yufeng

You're not giving us much to work with.  Please read
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors
and try again.

Eric