Forum: GNU Radio some posts are missing in gmane.org

feldmaus (Guest)
Hi All,

i only want to let you know, that some of the mails
i posted here are not shown in gmane.org, but in my
newsreader thunderbird(debian).
Maybe there is a problem ?

Regards Markus
Eric B. (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 09:47:33AM +0000, feldmaus wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> i only want to let you know, that some of the mails
> i posted here are not shown in gmane.org, but in my
> newsreader thunderbird(debian).
> Maybe there is a problem ?
>
> Regards Markus

No clue.  We don't have anything to do with gmane.org.
They're just a regular subscriber.

Eric