Forum: Mongrel Mongrel Handlers on Jruby or Ruby 1.9

Asif A. (Guest)
Dear Mongrel Users,

I wanted to try using mongrel handlers running on JRuby. I am not sure
if
this stack is possible. Can anyone let me know if they have tried it and
if
so, what has been the performance difference.

regards

Asif A.
Hassan S. (Guest)
2009/4/1 Asif A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

> I wanted to try using mongrel handlers running on JRuby. I am not sure if
> this stack is possible. Can anyone let me know if they have tried it and if
> so, what has been the performance difference.

I'm using JRuby with Mongrel right now; works fine.

Not sure what you mean by "performance difference", though.
Asif A. (Guest)
Hassan,

What I meant was, did you see a measurable performance increase in your
app
after adopting JRuby with mongrel?

Please advise

regards

Asif A.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Hassan S.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Hassan S. (Guest)
2009/4/1 Asif A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

> did you see a measurable performance increase in your app
> after adopting JRuby with mongrel?

Sorry, there's no "before" data for comparison.