Forum: GNU Radio libusrp C++ examples

Radha Krishna Ganti (Guest)
    Are there any examples to use USRP  just using the libusrp c++
interface? I don't want to use  GNU Radio.
My requirements are to  initialize the USRP, set a target frequency,
set the interpolation rate  and to transmit/receive  data. I know that
we will have to use the libusrp, but am not able to find examples for
doing so. Also is it possible to use in-band signaling  library
similarly?

Can someone please provide me some example code as to how to do this
or a link to existing examples?

-Regards
Radha Krishna Ganti

--
Radha Krishna Ganti
Dept of Elec. Engg.
org] On Behalf Of Radha Krishna Ganti
> libusrp, but am not able to find examples for doing so. Also
> Dept of Elec. Engg.
> Univ of Notre Dame
> www.nd.edu/~rganti

See:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ/CppInterface

To work with later releases at least the line :

"usrp_standard_rx *urx" should be changed to "usrp_standard_rx_sptr urx"

(there may also be other changes required).

To control the daughterboards use the "tune" method of usrp_standard_rx.

BR/
Per