Forum: GNU Radio Re: question to I and Q routing

Firas A. (Guest)

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, feldmaus <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> But if i store the data coming from the usrp to disk, i
> have got
> real and imag values, which represents the I and Q values.
> So how is the Q part created ?
> Or do i have to create it by connect my signal generator to
> 2 SMA connectors ?
>
> My test signal is a sine signal.
>
> Regards Markus

You keep asking about I & Q. From gnuradio Wiki suggested readings, see
the following book:

"Digital_Receiver_Handbook_Basics_of_Software_Radio.pdf " resource page:
http://www.pentek.com/products/Literature.cfm#Handbook

It is important that you understand the SDR basics specially the DDC.

Best Regards,

Firas