Forum: Ruby on Rails Log in and log out help

Vimal T. (Guest)
on 2009-04-01 12:44
Hey, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do a login and
logout page for a rails application?

thanks
Matthew MacLeod (Guest)
On 1 Apr 2009, at 09:44, Vimal Tailor wrote:

> Hey, i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do a login and
> logout page for a rails application?

There are plugins that will help with this. You probably want to take
a look at something like restful authentication
(http://wiki.github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication
) - this will provide the basic stuff you need to get started.
Authlogic (http://wiki.github.com/binarylogic/authlogic) is apparently
pretty good too.

--
Matt