Forum: Ruby on Rails how to grant table in rails

Thiti P. (Guest)
i want to know about  grant table in rails.
Have anyone helps me to give idea about grant table in rails?
thank you. -__-
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Apr 1, 9:24 am, "removed_email_address@domain.invalid"
> i want to know about  grant table in rails.
> Have anyone helps me to give idea about grant table in rails?
> thank you. -__-

Assuming you're talking about granting privileges on databases,
there's nothing builtin - you'll just have to use
ActiveRecord::Base.connection.execute to execute an appropriate sql
statement.

Fred
Thiti P. (Guest)
thank you , i try it