Forum: Ruby on Rails FTP Transfer in rails

Shripad (Guest)
Hi all,

I want to transfer complete folder/s containing  images from one
machine to other using FTP.

How can I transfer this.

Please help me out.

Thanks and regards,
Shripad
Rick (Guest)
Shripad (Guest)
Hi Rick,

Thanks for your reply,

What I need is
1) connect to a remote machine using its IP.
2)Fetch the folder from that machine.
3)Copy that to the Server PC.

How can I achieve that.
Please help me out

Thanks and Regards,
Shripad
Colin L. (Guest)
2009/4/2 Shripad <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

> How can I achieve that.
> Please help me out

I think that Rick's link
http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/net/ftp/rdoc...
you how to do that.  Is there something specific that it does not
cover?

Colin