Forum: NGINX Re: New third party module: GeoIP

hirantha (Guest)

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:11 AM, Spil G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxHttpGeoIPModule
> --

I am wondering whether this could also support Maxminds GeoIP ISP
database
to lookup ISP name where the user coming in.

We have a requirement where we need to re-direct users to the web
servers which are hosted on the same ISP where the user subscribed to.
Ofcause we need to purchase the GeoIP ISP database though if this is
possible.

Could you please advice whether we could accommodate geoip_isp_code or
something similar instead of geoip_country_code.

Thanks in advance

Hirantha