Forum: Ruby on Rails where can find open source rails forum code?

ChandleWEi (Guest)
Where can find open source rails forum code?
I found Beast but Beast maybe close or not update for long time.
Where can I  find some good forum I can use
Greg D. (Guest)
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:22 PM, ChandleWEi
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

http://github.com/courtenay/altered_beast/tree/master

--
Greg D.