Forum: Ruby on Rails deployment problem

mahmoud_cs (Guest)
I create the war file of my rails application  and if i deploy it on
Glassfish or Tomcat
this is message displayed to me :-

                                       We're sorry, but something went
wrong.

                  We've been notified about this issue and we'll take
a look at it shortly.

What can i do?
Phlip (Guest)
> Tomcat

Read this page very carefully:

   http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ConfigurationHell
Hassan S. (Guest)
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 12:52 PM, mahmoud_cs

> I create the war file of my rails application  and if i deploy it on
> Glassfish or Tomcat

yeah, it would help to describe exactly *how* you're creating it, along
with a few other things about your environment, but...

The (warbler) default seems to be to create a war file for production
mode, which doesn't give you squat for feedback on errors. Check
your web.xml file for something like this:

  <context-param>
    <param-name>rails.env</param-name>
    <param-value>production</param-value>
  </context-param>

and change it to development. For starters :-)

HTH,