Forum: GNU Radio Re: recorded FM signal from USRP

Thomas (Guest)

Konkreets Bass

[Discuss-gnuradio] recorded FM signal from USRP

Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:38:23 +0300

Inbox.lv Webmail

> Hi!
>
> I'm exploring GNU Radio in my
master thesys in context of FM reciever. Where could i   > get >some
recorded FM sample signals from USRP?

> Thanks!

There are some here.

Good luck!
Philip B. (Guest)
There is a few seconds of broadcast FM here:

http://ossie.wireless.vt.edu/trac/wiki/CaptureFiles

The file format is shorts in big-endian format, but it is easy enough to
convert to the gr-complex format. I had a program that did it, but I
can't find it. (I think I re-wrote it to do something else ...)

Philip
davek (Guest)
also check here, kd7lmo has posted some nice samples for people without
a USRP

http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_ota.html

david