Forum: Ruby on Rails Google maps error with Rails 2.3.2

Tam K. (Guest)
on 2009-03-29 00:48
I have been using Google Maps with Rails 2.0.2 and 2.1.0 which works
fine. I followed this tutorial:

Now after upgrading to Rails 2.3.2 I'm getting the following error:
uninitialized constant ActionController::AbstractRequest

on the following line:
<%= GMap.header %>

Has anything changed in Rails 2.3.2 regarding the way Google maps are
called?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tam
Rick (Guest)
Looks like ActionController::AbstractRequest has morphed to
ActionController::Request, at least most of the methods are there.
Carl LaFong (Guest)
On Mar 28, 6:48 pm, Tam K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> called?
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tam
> --

Tam,
I had the same problem. I used the directions to edit the ym4-gm plug
in here:
http://railsforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=24839
it worked great for me.
Hope it helps.