Forum: Ruby ffi-0.3.2 # Fails to build native extensions

Vaggelis T. (Guest)
I'm trying to install the latest version of ffi (0.3.2)as a gem, on a
FreeBSD-7.1 machine, running Ruby-1.8.7, rubygems-1.3.1 and
gmake-3.81_3, but it fails to build the native extensions. Some
suggestion please? You can find attached the full log output.

Thank you,
vtypal
Andrea F. (Guest)
on 2009-03-28 18:43
Vaggelis Typaldos wrote:
> I'm trying to install the latest version of ffi (0.3.2)as a gem, on a
> FreeBSD-7.1 machine, running Ruby-1.8.7, rubygems-1.3.1 and
> gmake-3.81_3, but it fails to build the native extensions. Some
> suggestion please? You can find attached the full log output.

Hi Vaggelis,
I suggest you to post your message also on removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Andrea