Forum: GNU Radio QAM8 demod error in GRC

w w (Guest)
I'm setting up in GRC a QAM8 Demod and am getting the following error:

/blk2impl/qam8.py line 195, in_init_
gr.io_signature(1,1, gr.sizeof_gr_char))

Attribute Error: 'Module' object has no attribute 'sizeof_gr_char'

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Jody
Eric B. (Guest)
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 03:13:51PM -0400, w w wrote:
> I'm setting up in GRC a QAM8 Demod and am getting the following error:
>
> /blk2impl/qam8.py line 195, in_init_
> gr.io_signature(1,1, gr.sizeof_gr_char))
>
> Attribute Error: 'Module' object has no attribute 'sizeof_gr_char'
>
> Any suggestions?

It's fixed in the trunk in r10691.

Eric