Forum: wxRuby XRS files

Fabio P. (Guest)
Hi all,

do wxruby support loading xrs files (xrc compiled)?

tnx.

bio.
Alex F. (Guest)
Fabio P. wrote:
> do wxruby support loading xrs files (xrc compiled)?

I don't know, have you tried it? I can't see any reason why not - the
needed components internally should all be there.

alex
Fabio P. (Guest)
I'll try as soon as i find wxrc.exe.

Can you point me to the right direction??

Thank you.

bio
Alex F. (Guest)
Fabio P. wrote:
> I'll try as soon as i find wxrc.exe.
>
> Can you point me to the right direction??

It gets built as part of wxWidgets compile from source. I'm not sure
where one can find a pre-built Windows binary - maybe someone who builds
wxWidgets on windows has one handy? If not I will try and find one next
time I'm on a Windows machine.

alex