Forum: Ruby on Rails Need suggestion Ruby To Gtk

Arulalan T (Guest)
Hi to all,

I am very much interested in ruby and also likes to participate in gsoc
2009.

In ruby having TK to develop GUI.

But even though mostly all people using GTK+ to develop GUI in ubuntu
and
few more distributions. But my suggestion is Gtk+ is too tough , so i
planned to develop Ruby To Gtk+  same thing like Ruby To c...

if it will done means, any one can develop GUI using Ruby coding  (with
GTK
as backend program)

So please any one can give me your ideas, and any mentors give me your
suggestions to participate in gsoc09,,,

T.Arulalan
Andrew P. (Guest)

Doesn't this already exist ? -> http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/