Forum: GNU Radio change connection during execution

feldmaus (Guest)
Hi All,

i ant to change my connections during execution.
I found some interesting posts in this thread, but
i have no flowgraph like in theses posts.

I am using <grc_wxgui.top_block_gui> not the flowgraph
class.

How to do this ?

Regards Markus
Josh B. (Guest)
top_block_gui inherits from a top block and wxgui window. It has all the
methods of a top block. So you can do anything that a top block can.

-Josh
feldmaus (Guest)
Josh B. <josh <at> joshknows.com> writes:

> top_block_gui inherits from a top block and wxgui window. It has all the
> methods of a top block. So you can do anything that a top block can.

i solved this by reading the example:
<usrp_siggen.py>

regards Markus