Forum: Ruby on Rails Lightbox popup on ajax pages....

Jeba M. (Guest)
I'm using lightbox.js for displaying chromeless popup windows.
I have a main page on which I have javascript_include_tag and
stylesheet_link_tag to include lightbox.
Calls to the lightbox popups from this main page work perfectly...
But....calls to the lightbox popups from pages which are called by
ajax(using link_to_remote) from the main page do not work...    :(
They work like simple link_to's.
Even if I write the javascript_include_tag and stylesheet_link_tag to
include lightbox again in the ajax pages..it does not work....!!!
Can someone please tell me how do solve this....
Thank you....
Phlip (Guest)
Jeba M. wrote:
> Can someone please tell me how do solve this....
> Thank you....

Did you Google for ["lightbox.js" ajax]? The first hit's title is
"Lightbox JS 2
hacked for AJAX"...