Forum: GNU Radio RFX900 Deaf around 869Mhz?

davek (Guest)
I have a tower nearby broadcast continuously at approx 869Mhz
My DBSRX sees it as a nice big spike on usrp_fft
My RFX900 however only sees noise...
Is this possible because of the ISM filter?
thanks
Matt E. (Guest)
davek wrote:
> I have a tower nearby broadcast continuously at approx 869Mhz
> My DBSRX sees it as a nice big spike on usrp_fft
> My RFX900 however only sees noise...
> Is this possible because of the ISM filter?

Yes.  ISM band filters are specifically designed to keep out strong
signals at 896 MHz.

Matt
davek (Guest)
Matt thanks for the quick reply

i understand i have to cut the trace to FIL.1 and soldering a 100pF
capacitor in parallel
Any chance someone could upload a picture of the board post-mod ???