Forum: IronRuby [patch] rake file path issue

Jb Evain (Guest)
Hey,

This patch fixes a case issue when building with rake. Could it be
applied?

Thanks,
Jim D. (Guest)
I'll apply it today when I pull Shri and my latest work in. Do we have a
contributor agreement from you?

JD
Jimmy S. (Guest)
Jim, for this patch (a single-character change) I think we can treat it
as a bug-report, and make the fix.

I'll apply it today when I pull Shri and my latest work in. Do we have a
contributor agreement from you?

JD

> applied?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Jb Evain  <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Sounds good. I'll apply it.

JD
Jb Evain (Guest)
Hey,

On 3/23/09, Jim D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I'll apply it today when I pull Shri and my latest work in. Do we have a contributor
agreement from you?

Yeah.