Forum: Ruby Can rubygems do rdoc on update?

Andrew V. (Guest)
I've added the following to my .gemrc file:

gem: --rdoc
rdoc:  --fmt ajax --charset utf8 --exclude .*generator.* --
exclude .*test.* --exclude .*spec.*

This automatically builds rdocs on gem install, and gives me the ajax-
searchable RailsBrain formatter. That part works great. What I'm
wondering is how can I get it to also do the rdocs on update? For gem
update I have to generate them manually with:

gem rdoc UPDATED_GEM_NAME

Thanks,
Andrew V.
Ryan D. (Guest)
On Mar 23, 2009, at 00:57 , Andrew V. wrote:

> gem rdoc UPDATED_GEM_NAME

it is a known bug, but I don't think it has been filed officially.
care to?
Andrew V. (Guest)
On Mar 23, 1:40 am, Ryan D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> it is a known bug, but I don't think it has been filed officially.
> care to?

Done, thanks.

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...