Forum: Ruby on Rails - 2.3.2 uninitialized constant ApplicationController

vimal (Guest)
  I just migrated from rails 2.2.2 to 2.3.2
  The rails app was running fine until i migrated
  I checked for the application.rb in the controller folder and its
there
  Any suggestions, why this is happening???

Regards,
Vimal Das
Xavier N. (Guest)
On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 11:06 AM, vimal <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Hi,
>  I just migrated from rails 2.2.2 to 2.3.2
>  The rails app was running fine until i migrated
>  I checked for the application.rb in the controller folder and its
> there
>  Any suggestions, why this is happening???

In 2.3 that's application_controller.rb. Just rename it or run:

   rake rails:update:application_controller

-- fxn
vimal (Guest)
Cool! Thanks Noria...
Is the rails version 2.3.2 an edge version?

Regards,
Vimal Das
Conrad T. (Guest)
On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 3:17 AM, vimal <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Cool! Thanks Noria...
> Is the rails version 2.3.2 an edge version?
>
> Regards,
> Vimal Das

Vimal, Rails 2.3.2 is the most recent release.

-Conrad
vimal (Guest)
Thanks for the reply Conrad :)

Regards,
Vimal Das
Harish R. (Guest)
on 2009-07-17 05:29
Thanks Noria.

I am a beginner and these minor issues are taking too much of my time;
didn't expect this from ROR.