Forum: Ruby Difference between 1.8.6(7) RDOC and 1.9.1

Ruby S. (Guest)
Team,

Is there any way to know, by looking the rdoc site
http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/ what's new in 1.9.1?
I just want to be able to tell if I am using a new feature introduced by
1.9.1.

Thank you
Justin C. (Guest)
Ruby S. wrote:
> Team,
>
> Is there any way to know, by looking the rdoc site
> http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/ what's new in 1.9.1?
> I just want to be able to tell if I am using a new feature introduced by
> 1.9.1.
>
> Thank you

The new features are at http://ruby-doc.org/core-1.9/index.html

-Justin
Ruby S. (Guest)
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Justin C.

> The new features are at http://ruby-doc.org/core-1.9/index.html
>
> -Justin

Great!
Thank you!