Forum: Ruby on Rails rails's models diagrams

Isaac Z. (Guest)
hi i'm a newbie ror programmer and in my job demand the rails's models
diagrams to add this plataform to the daily work, i still havent found
anything so if someone could be so nice to send me one ill be very
thanful--

GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
Matt J. (Guest)
I haven't tested it against 2.3, but Railroad can do what you're
asking for:

http://railroad.rubyforge.org/

--Matt J.

On Mar 19, 3:23 pm, Isaac Amaru Zelaya O. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Isaac Z. (Guest)

--
GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
Isaac Z. (Guest)

--
GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
Matt J. (Guest)

Out of curiosity, why on earth would such a diagram be needed? Surely
there's a better reason than "management said so"...

--Matt J.

On Mar 27, 12:15 pm, Isaac Amaru Zelaya O.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Greg D. (Guest)
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Matt J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Out of curiosity, why on earth would such a diagram be needed? Surely
> there's a better reason than "management said so"...

No.. that was the same reason why I had to do it about a month ago.

Fortunately for me Railroad's output was good enough.

--
Greg D.
http://destiney.com/

> Fortunately for me Railroad's output was good enough.

could you send me your diagram? please i need it a lot.
and thanks for all the help

--
GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!