Forum: Ruby on Rails GMap popups

(Guest)
Hello there,

      I am working with GMap in my rails application. I am getting
default pop up Marker.(orange color balloon type) how can I get
different types of pop ups.

      Can anybody help me regarding this problem....

Thanks in advance.

Rails Developer.
saideep annadatha (Guest)
 This site would be the best reference ever
http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/ref...

Regards,
Saideep Annadatha

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 6:29 PM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid