Forum: Ruby on Rails videos

napster (Guest)
hi guys
    i am newbie to rails and in my app i need to upload user videos
and how to do that?
    how to do the uploading videos in rails?
Hafeez S. (Guest)
Hi..,

U can add videos by using plugin called attachment_fu..

--
Shaik Abdul Hafeez
Creative Coder
abdul hafeez wrote:

> U can add videos by using plugin called attachment_fu..

Paperclip is a much cleaner and more advanced plugin there...