Forum: GNU Radio bad usrp followup 2

unknown (Guest)
I discovered that F501 is measuring as an open; I take it that this is a
fuse, and probably it has blown.  Can anybody supply me with the part
specification so I can replace it?  The BOM data sheet doesn't seem to
specify it.

Thanks!

eric

************************************
Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
121 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355
Eric B. (Guest)
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 06:12:22PM -0400, removed_email_address@domain.invalid
wrote:
> I discovered that F501 is measuring as an open; I take it that this is a
> fuse, and probably it has blown.  Can anybody supply me with the part
> specification so I can replace it?  The BOM data sheet doesn't seem to
> specify it.

3 Amp 0603.

Eric
unknown (Guest)