Forum: Rails I18n Custom error messages

Sjoerd A. (Guest)
on 2009-03-18 17:13
I've been trying to have a translated custom error message for when the
format of a user's email address is invalid.

I'm running rails 2.2.2 and trying to save the translations to the key
activerecord.errors.models.user.attributes.email.invalid doesn't work...
it just uses to default message.

Is this something of a later release?
Sjoerd A. (Guest)
on 2009-03-18 17:15
Sjoerd A. wrote:
> I've been trying to have a translated custom error message for when the
> format of a user's email address is invalid.
>
> I'm running rails 2.2.2 and trying to save the translations to the key
> activerecord.errors.models.user.attributes.email.invalid doesn't work...
> it just uses to default message.
>
> Is this something of a later release?

This seems to be the problem:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/179273