Forum: NGINX HTTP Headers caching module development

Latesh Galia (Guest)
Hello everyone,

Am looking out for someone to develop an HTTP Headers caching module.
Kindly reply back
if you are interested in picking up the task, we are ready to compensate
for your service.
We can discuss the specs in later conversations.

Regards,

Latesh Galia
Software Engineer,
Directi

http://www.directi.com
Manlio P. (Guest)
Latesh Galia ha scritto:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Am looking out for someone to develop an HTTP Headers caching module.

What do you mean by HTTP headers caching?

 > [...]

Regards  Manlio
pf shineyear (Guest)
maybe this can help u