Forum: Ruby on Rails Disabel "pluralize_table_names" in Rails 2.3.2

Fresh M. (Guest)
on 2009-03-17 23:15
What is it in Rails 2.3.2?

ActiveRecord::Base.pluralize_table_names = false
Fresh M. (Guest)
on 2009-03-18 08:30
Fresh M. wrote:
> What is it in Rails 2.3.2?
>
> ActiveRecord::Base.pluralize_table_names = false

Help?
Matt J. (Guest)
It hasn't changed in 2.3 - what problem are you experiencing?

--Matt J.

On Mar 18, 2:30 am, Fresh M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Mar 18, 5:53 pm, Matt J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> It hasn't changed in 2.3 - what problem are you experiencing?

Here's my guess: it's being set at the bottom of environment.rb which
worked < 2.2 but doesn't work in 2.2 and above in production because
app are classes are loaded before that.

Fred