Forum: Ruby Non-rdb persistence

Brian A. (Guest)
I'm interested in persistence options for Ruby other than relational
databases or simple flat files.  I realize this is not necessarily a
Ruby question per sé, but I'd prefer a nice Ruby interface/api, and
I'd like to know what other Rubyists have found to work well.

Anything worth recommending?
Joel VanderWerf (Guest)
Brian A. wrote:
> I'm interested in persistence options for Ruby other than relational
> databases or simple flat files.  I realize this is not necessarily a
> Ruby question per sé, but I'd prefer a nice Ruby interface/api, and
> I'd like to know what other Rubyists have found to work well.
>
> Anything worth recommending?

Closer to the flat file end of the spectrum, but still maybe of
interest:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/kirbybase
http://rubyforge.org/projects/fsdb