Forum: Ruby DRb documentation ?

Zouplaz (Guest)
Hi, I've found very few documentation pages about DRb... The rdoc pages
(http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/drb/rdoc/index.html) are poorly
documented and most of the web links provided are 404 or Japanese

Does somebody have links to tutorials about details and in depth DRb
programming ?

Thanks
Aaron T. (Guest)
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Zouplaz <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hi, I've found very few documentation pages about DRb... The rdoc pages
> (http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/drb/rdoc/index.html) are poorly
> documented and most of the web links provided are 404 or Japanese
>
> Does somebody have links to tutorials about details and in depth DRb
> programming ?

http://segment7.net/projects/ruby/drb/
http://chadfowler.com/ruby/drb.html

Is what I used to write my DRb based solution.

--
Aaron T.
http://synfin.net/