Forum: Ruby wsdl

Vetrivel V. (Guest)
on 2009-03-17 10:41
wsdl in ruby. Example program using wsdl in ruby.
S2 (Guest)
Vetrivel V. wrote:
> wsdl in ruby. Example program using wsdl in ruby.

require 'rubygems'
gem 'soap4r'
require 'http-access2'
require 'soap/wsdlDriver'

wsdl = 'http://testserver2:8280/services/echoProxy2?wsdl'
driver = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver
driver.wiredump_dev = $defout

ret = driver.echoString('ciao')
p ret
Vetrivel V. (Guest)
on 2009-03-18 13:08
S2 wrote:
> Vetrivel V. wrote:
>> wsdl in ruby. Example program using wsdl in ruby.
>
> require 'rubygems'
> gem 'soap4r'
> require 'http-access2'
> require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
>
> wsdl = 'http://testserver2:8280/services/echoProxy2?wsdl'
> driver = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver
> driver.wiredump_dev = $defout
>
> ret = driver.echoString('ciao')
> p ret

Thanks for Reply.
I have tried this,but I got error , the error is

  undefined method `echoString' for #<SOAP::RPC::Driver:0xa7990a14>
(NoMethodError)