Forum: JRuby db:create with JRuby 1.2 and Rails 2.3.2

Arun G. (Guest)
I created a template app using the following combinations:

1). JRuby 1.2.0 and Rails 2.2.2
2). JRuby 1.2.0 and Rails 2.3.2
3). JRuby 1.1.6 and Rails 2.2.2
4). JRuby 1.1.6 and Rails 2.3.2

For this template app, db:create creates the database for 1), 3), and 4)
and not for 2). ActiveRecord-JDBCMySQL Adapter 0.9 is used.

What could be wrong ?

-Arun
--
Application Platform, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta

Same for me here.

Am 17.03.2009 6:34 Uhr, schrieb Arun G.:
> What could be wrong ?
>
> -Arun

Ok, so filed:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JRUBY-3502

for tracking purpose.

-Arun

Michael J. wrote:
>> For this template app, db:create creates the database for 1), 3), and

--
Application Platform, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta

Updated the issue, it seems this is happening with jdbcmysql-adapter.
Works fine for jdbcsqlite3.

-Arun