Forum: NGINX how can i get a complete proxy content?

pf shineyear (Guest)
hi

i try to get a complete proxy content  from a body filter like this:

struct ngx_chain_s *tmp_in = in;

while (tmp_in)
{
    len = tmp_in->buf->last - tmp_in->buf->pos;

    if (len <= 0)
    {
          if (tmp_in->next == NULL)break;

          tmp_in = tmp_in->next;
          continue;
    }

    // copy the buf to somewhere

    if (tmp_in->next == NULL)
    {
        break;
    }

    tmp_in = tmp_in->next;

}

if (tmp_in->buf->last_buf)
{
    //end of the buf
}

 i set proxy_buffering off; but when i want to get a more little bigger
file
about 200KB

i always got len <= 0 buf , so can u tell me why ? and how to resolve
that?
Maxim D. (Guest)
Hello!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:04:16PM +0800, pf shineyear wrote:

>     if (len <= 0)
>     if (tmp_in->next == NULL)
>     //end of the buf
> }
>
>  i set proxy_buffering off; but when i want to get a more little bigger file
> about 200KB
>
> i always got len <= 0 buf , so can u tell me why ? and how to resolve that?

Buffers with (last - pos) <= 0 are prefectly normal, as there is
much more than simple buffers with content in memory.  This
include various special buffers and buffers with content in files.

Maxim D.
pf shineyear (Guest)
how can i get it all?? please ~~
pf shineyear (Guest)
can u give me some example that can help me to cellect all proxy backend
content in body filter?
pf shineyear (Guest)
is there any body can help me ?~?~?~