Forum: JRuby railsmag is out

Khaled A. (Guest)
Hello,

The free pdf version of rails mag is out, it has some content on JRoR,
you better check it out http://railsmagazine.com/issues/1

Thanks
Charles Oliver N. (Guest)
Khaled al Habache wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The free pdf version of rails mag is out, it has some content on JRoR,
> you better check it out http://railsmagazine.com/issues/1

Cool, thanks for the info Khaled!

- Charlie

There is even a JRuby article.

Josh

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Charles Oliver N. <
Khaled A. (Guest)
Hi josh,
I suppose that you r the author of the article called

"Getting Started with JRuby and JRuby on Rails"

is there any other thing related to jruby rather than that one?

Eng Khaled alHabache
http://www.khelll.com

2009/3/14 Josh M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Josh M. (Guest)
Hi Khaled,  that is the only one that I am aware of.   I am going to try
write regularly for the Rails Magazine.  So if there is an topic you
feel
(or anybody) feels should be covered.  Please let me know.

Josh