Forum: GNU Radio Pls help me out

gnu client (Guest)
Hi all,

I want to make a GNU radio by using USRP , pls help me out.

Regards,
Basha.
Mir A. (Guest)
You will find all you need at this website.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/

If you haven't looked here then I strongly recommend that you go through
the
wiki page and the installation instructions. Install it on your computer
and
start exploring it. If you have any questions to which you cannot find
an
answer then ask us.

Good Luck.

Ali
Bob McGwier (Guest)
gnu client wrote:
> <http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive...

Seems like it cannot find gnuradio. Are you sure you installed gnuradio
correctly. Did you test the examples in gnuradio to see if the
installation
went right? Look into /usr/local/share/gnuradio/examples directory. If
your
installtion is correct then I suggest you check the ${prefix} in the
configuration file of gssm.

Ali

P.S. - Next time when you have a problem CC your question to
removed_email_address@domain.invalid. You will get more help this way as I won't
be
the
only one helping you.