Forum: Ruby Local online documentation for ruby-1.9.1

mdiam (Guest)
Bonjour à tous,

I use a local copy of html ruby-1.8 documentation
(core and stdlib).
But I'm unable to find the same archive for the 1.9 version.
Is there such a documentation available?

More generaly,
- is there ant way to generate automaticaly these html documentations
from the ruby-1.9.1p0.tar.gz source archive?
- is there some higher level documentation (with search engine...)
which can be usr localy (from a standard php server!)?

-- Maurice
matt neuburg (Guest)
mdiam <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> - is there ant way to generate automaticaly these html documentations
> from the ruby-1.9.1p0.tar.gz source archive?

I have not tried this with ruby 1.9.1, but with earlier versions of ruby
it was sufficient to say rdoc -o <dest> (from within the source
directory).

m.
mdiam (Guest)
On Mar 13, 5:14 pm, removed_email_address@domain.invalid (matt neuburg) wrote:
> mdiam<removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > - is there ant way to generate automaticaly these html documentations
> > from the ruby-1.9.1p0.tar.gz source archive?
>
> I have not tried this with ruby 1.9.1, but with earlier versions of ruby
> it was sufficient to say rdoc -o <dest> (from within the source
> directory).

Thamk you very much, it works!
(bu it's heavy for my old powerbook ;-)
-- Maurice