Forum: NGINX Zeus

Chris Z. (Guest)
Can nginx be made to work with a Zeus LB?

Specifically it needs to support the header X-Cluster-Client-Ip
Igor S. (Guest)
On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:46:47AM -0400, Chris Z. wrote:

> Can nginx be made to work with a Zeus LB?
>
> Specifically it needs to support the header X-Cluster-Client-Ip

http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxHttpRealIpModule

  set_real_ip_from   192.168.1.1;         # Zues LB address
  real_ip_header     X-Cluster-Client-Ip;

However, any header name in the real_ip_header directive can be set
since 0.7.18 only. If you use 0.6.x I can make a patch before inclusion
it
in stable branch.
Chris Z. (Guest)
Thanks Igor. I was afraid I wasn't going to find a replacement for
mod_zeus.