Forum: Ruby on Rails XHTML compliance makes development faster, not slower!

Phlip (Guest)
http://xkcd.org/554/

Someone tell Randall he got part of panel 3 wrong, k? tx!
Jason R. (Guest)

Frankly, you're wrong, and XKCD is right. XHTML has some pretty ...
backwards ideas compared to the "standard" HTML that most developers
right.

Jason
Phlip (Guest)
Jason R. wrote:

> http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/001234.html
>
> Frankly, you're wrong, and XKCD is right. XHTML has some pretty ...
> backwards ideas compared to the "standard" HTML that most developers
> right.

Transitional XHTML??