Forum: Ruby on Rails Session Expiry

NARAYANAN CJ (Guest)
Helllo there,

Can any one help me on this "Session Expiry"

I just want to make the session expire when the system goes idle

how do i do it

yours ,
Narayanan.cj.
Greg D. (Guest)
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 2:26 AM, NARAYANAN CJ
> Helllo there,
>
> Can any one help me on this "Session Expiry"
>
> I just want to make the session expire when the system goes idle
>
> how do i do it

CGI::Session.expire_after 2.hours

--
Greg D.
http://destiney.com/

whether the session get cleared  by default or only when the page is
idle.

Senthil Raja
MaD (Guest)
> CGI::Session.expire_after 2.hours

that's not entirely true. the above mentioned code only works with the
dynamic_session_exp plugin. without plugins for CGI::Session there are
only few methods like new or delete (http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/
classes/CGI/Session.html).