Forum: GNU Radio OFDM implementation problem

Tushar P. (Guest)
From: Tushar P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid, removed_email_address@domain.invalid,
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:10:41 -0700
Subject: OFDM example
HI all,
I try to run OFDM example which is build in gnu-radio example packages.
Actually there is no READ ME file in it, so do not under stand how to
run or in which sequence should I run the programme.

so I try the ofdm_mod_demod_test.py

following error i found
[root@tkp ofdm]# python ofdm_mod_demod_test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "ofdm_mod_demod_test.py", line 176, in <module>
   main()
 File "ofdm_mod_demod_test.py", line 146, in main
   tb = my_top_block(rx_callback, options)
 File "ofdm_mod_demod_test.py", line 42, in __init__
   self.ofdm_mapper = gr.ofdm_bpsk_mapper(4, options.occupied_tones,
options.fft_length, ks1, ks2)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ofdm_bpsk_mapper'
[root@tkp ofdm]#

can anybody guide me.

Is there any ofdm example implemented in GRC module.